Musicians: All styles, ages, and experience levels are invited to register to perform! You can play one set or schedule as many shows as you like.
Venues: Whether you have a garden, pontoon boat, sidewalk, or other outdoor space in mind, it’s easy and there’s no cost to participate.
- Deadline for New Registrations: TBA
- Last Day to Schedule and Confirm Shows: TBA
- Venue Materials Pick Up:TBA
What is Matchmaking?
Matchmaking is our system of connecting musicians with venues. After creating an account, venues can browse musician profiles and vice versa and participants can start sending out booking requests. A few tips:
- Don’t be shy! Feel free to send requests. It helps to put yourself out there and you can book as many shows as you want.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner. No one likes to wait to hear back. If it’s not a good fit, let the other party know so they can move on.
- Follow up! You can send direct messages through the system or reach out via phone or email.
- In the end, just about everyone who wants to participate will match up. If you need assistance, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering if you can host? Here are the guidelines…
- Is your venue located in the City of Madison?
- Is it free, outdoors, and accessible to the public?
- Can you maintain a 6′ clearance on the sidewalk for the pedestrian passage?
- And of course, everyone must abide by the most up-to-date Public Health Madison and Dane County COVID orders.
Parks: Want to claim a city park for your stage? Email email@example.com and we’ll set it up for you, no permitting or fees required.
Questions? – See our FAQ which covers many questions about matchmaking, registration, marketing, and more! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.