Musicians: All styles, ages, and experience levels are invited to register to perform! You can play one set or schedule as many shows as you like.
Venues: Whether you have a garden, pontoon boat, sidewalk, cafe, or other space in mind, it’s easy and there’s no cost to participate.
- Venue Registration Opens: March 25th at 8 AM
- Musician Registration Opens & Matchmaking Begins: April 1st at 8 AM
- Registration Closes: May 25th at 11:59 PM
- Matchmaking Ends: June 1st at 11:59 PM
- Venue Material Pick Up: June 11th 11 AM – 2 PM
What is Matchmaking?
Matchmaking is our system of connecting musicians with venues. After creating an account, venues can browse musician profiles and vice versa and participants request a booking. A few tips:
- Don’t be shy! Feel free to send requests. It helps to put yourself out there and you can book as many shows as you want.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner. No one likes to wait to hear back. If it’s not a good fit, let the other party know so they can move on.
- Follow up! You can send direct messages through the system or reach out via phone or email.
- In the end, just about everyone who wants to participate will match up. If you need assistance, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can host?
- Is your venue located in the City of Madison?
- Is it free and accessible to the public?
- Can you maintain a 6′ clearance on the sidewalk for the pedestrian passage?
- And of course, everyone must abide by the most up-to-date Public Health Madison and Dane County COVID orders.
Parks: Want to claim a city park for your stage? Use Find-a-Park to explore Madison Parks alphabetically or with the neat interactive map. Once you identify a park that meets your needs, email email@example.com and we’ll reserve it for you if it is still available, no permitting or fees required.
Questions? – See our FAQ which covers many questions about matchmaking, registration, marketing, and more! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.